FIOPTICS DISTRICT TO DEBUT OPENING DAY AT GABP
New entertainment destination includes full service walk-in bar plus rooftop patio with general admission
CINCINNATI (March 29, 2016) — The Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bell have combined forces to bring Reds fans a brand new entertainment destination at Great American Ball Park.
The Fioptics District will debut on Reds Opening Day (April 4) and is located in the left field corner of the View Level.
The Fioptics District includes the Fioptics GigaBar, the first full service walk-in bar on the View Level which will have technology powered by Cincinnati Bell Fioptics including three virtual-reality booths.
For only $15 a Fioptics District Ticket provides exclusive access to a new rooftop patio, a general admission ticket for sections 408-410 and your first drink is included.
And for Cincinnati Bell Business customers, the Fioptics District includes the Cincinnati Bell Connections SkyBar with seats overlooking left field and the Ohio River.
“We share Cincinnati Bell’s passion to provide the best experience for our customers,” said Phil Castellini, Reds Chief Operating Officer. “The Fioptics District delivers a destination in our ballpark with unprecedented views and amenities indicative of Cincinnati Bell’s focus on providing cutting-edge technology and entertainment. It’s a win for everyone, especially our fans, who will be thrilled with the offerings in this reinvention of the left field View Level area.”
“We value our innovative relationship with the Cincinnati Reds and we are excited to take it to a new level in 2016,” said Ted Torbeck, president and CEO of Cincinnati Bell. “This dynamic atmosphere further demonstrates our position as a cutting-edge technology company and will provide a great new experience for Reds fans.”
Detailed descriptions of the Fioptics District:
• Spacious walk-in bar (open to all fans) featuring domestic, imported and craft beers plus wine and mixed drinks
• Includes a showcase for Cincinnati Bell Fioptics video and high-speed internet products with interactive displays and a state-of-the-art virtual reality experience
• Provides access to Cincinnati Bell’s free Fioptics Wi-Fi service
Fioptics District Ticket
• The Fioptics District Ticket gives fans general admission access into sections 408-410, with both traditional ballpark seats as well as standing drink rails
• The general admission ticket also provides exclusive access to the Fioptics District Rooftop
• Each $15 Fioptics District ticket includes your first drink
• Tickets are available at reds.com/District
Fioptics District Rooftop
• Located on top of the GigaBar, this rooftop patio features lounge furniture and a 15-foot video board while giving fans panoramic views of the downtown Cincinnati skyline
• Access is limited to fans with a Fioptics District Ticket
Cincinnati Bell Connections SkyBar
• Private hospitality area exclusively for guests of Cincinnati Bell Business
• Bar, buffet and three tiers of ballpark seating overlooking left field and the Ohio River
Fans can find information on the Fioptics District, as well as other great Reds-related offers, on the free Connect Cincinnati mobile app.