HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS • JULY 30-AUGUST 6 • #REDS VS. PIRATES & CARDINALS
Thursday, July 30, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday)
• Big Blue Night: Former University of Kentucky basketball stars Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns will throw ceremonial first pitches. Both Cauley-Stein (Sacramento Kings) and Towns (Minnesota Timberwolves) were drafted in the first round of the 2015 NBA Draft.
Friday, July 31, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, Wedding Crashers Ticket Package)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show with a “Wedding Reception” soundtrack, presented by PNC Bank.
• I Do’s On the Diamond: Pre-registered couples will say their vows on the field in the third annual I Do’s On the Diamond. (Ceremony will start at 6:35 p.m.)
• Reds Dog Days of Summer Calendar: Free 2015-16 calendar featuring players, broadcasters and fans with their pets to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Iams and Kroger.
• Club Red Friday Night Party: Club Red members and their friends are invited to a party in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third through sixth innings. Parties are presented by Coca-Cola and feature entertainment by Kiss 107, raffle prizes and more. Club Red is for fans ages 13-17.
• World Record Attempt: Following tonight’s game and prior to the fireworks, local strongman Sean McCarthy will attempt to break the world record for the Farthest Washing Machine Throw – Individual. The current record is 13 ft. 2 in., set by Jonathan Macfarlane in Auckland, New Zealand on August 23, 2009. (Rescheduled from July 17 due to rain)
Saturday, Aug. 1, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Devin Mesoraco Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead of the Reds catcher to the first 25,000 fans, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
• “Coach Cal” First Pitch: University of Kentucky head basketball coach John Calipari will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• Reds Wives Fundraiser: The Reds Wives will be hosting a “Mystery Ball” fundraiser inside the re-entry gate at Great American Ball Park. For a $40 donation, fans will receive a ball signed by a Reds player.
Sunday, Aug. 2, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Kids Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Billy Hamilton poster, presented by Biz and Oxydol.
• Third Day Post-game Concert: Grammy Award-winning band Third Day will play a free post-game Faith Concert, presented by Prasco.
Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday, Military Appreciation)
• Military Appreciation Game: Today is the 225th birthday of the U. S. Coast Guard and the sixth Reds Military Appreciation Game of the season, presented by Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Many of tonight’s pregame and in-game activities will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard.
• Reds Community Fund & FOX Sports Ohio Telethon: Support the Reds Community Fund during the annual telethon with FOX Sports Ohio. Fans from all around the country will be able to purchase MVP bags containing exclusive Reds merchandise for a donation of $100: reds.com/telethon.
Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m. (Student Discount Day)
• Bengals & Reds Kickoff: Commemorative posters featuring Reds and Bengals players will be revealed during pregame ceremonies. The two Cincinnati teams are partnering to celebrate the start of Bengals training camp at Paul Brown Stadium, which kicked off July 31.
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: Members of the Lakota West girls basketball team will be the recipients of a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award during pregame ceremonies. The team claimed its first state championship in March by defeating Toledo Notre Dame Academy 44-38 in the Ohio High School Division I title game.
• Bone Marrow Donor Pregame Ceremony: Chris Herrell (Reds season ticket sales manager) and a bone marrow donor from Germany will be honored during pregame ceremonies. Chris was the recipient of a bone marrow transplant in 2013 and will be meeting his donor for the first time. Fans are encouraged to join the donor registry at a drive with Delete Blood Cancer on Friday, Aug. 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the FOX Sports Ohio Champions Club at GABP.
Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special, Senior Citizen Special)
• Ultimate Sports Doubleheader: Following today’s game, Reds fans are encouraged to visit Bengals Training Camp on the practice fields just west of Paul Brown Stadium. The public practice starts at 3pm and offers access to the team not available during the regular season.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• Thirsty Thursdays: For select Thursday Reds home games (including July 30) fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Wedding Crashers: For July 31, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a View Level ticket, a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages and a custom Reds koozie. Also, a DJ will be in the Kroger Fan Zone before the game to play wedding-themed music. Available only at reds.com/Reception.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
– Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
– Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The August T-shirt features Devin Mesoraco: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Military Appreciation Days: For select games (including Aug. 4), pregame ceremonies will honor military groups and fans can purchase a ticket package that includes Reds-branded aviator sunglasses. Presented by Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Available only at reds.com/Military.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including Aug. 6) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
Reds Player Appearances
• Reds Day at Kings Island – Aug 3: Join some of your favorite Reds for a fun day at Kings Island on Monday, Aug. 3 with two different Q&A sessions. Scheduled to appear at the 12 p.m. Q&A Session: Zack Cozart, Todd Frazier and Devin Mesoraco. Scheduled to appear at the 2 p.m. Q&A Session: Billy Hamilton, Brayan Peña and Eugenio Suarez. Plus, Reds mascots will be on hand to greet fans, give out prizes and more. (Players and schedule subject to change. Regular Kings Island admission required.)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Paul O’Neill Bobblehead: The 2015 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP concludes in August with Paul O’Neill. The fifth and final bobblehead of the series is free with regular-price admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in August, while supplies last.
• Life Enriching Communities Senior Days: Senior citizens ages 60 and over will be admitted free of charge to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on select Mondays this season including Aug. 3, courtesy of Life Enriching Communities.
Reds Community Fund
• Redlegs Run – Aug. 8: It’s not too late to register for the Coldwell Banker West Shell Redlegs Run on Saturday, Aug. 8. Fans can choose from the 5K, 10K, One Mile Family Run and Gapper’s Kids Fun Run. Register online at reds.com/run through Aug. 3 for discounted entry fees.
• Brandon Phillips Bowling Bash – Sept. 5: Register today for the inaugural Brandon Phillips Bowling Bash on Saturday, Sept. 5 at the Super Bowl in Erlanger, KY. Join Brandon and his Reds teammates for an exciting evening of food, fun and bowling all while raising money for the Reds Community Fund: reds.com/bowling.