Friday, July 17, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show with a “Country Music Throwdown” soundtrack, presented by TriHealth.
• Ohio Cup: The Ohio Cup, presented by the Ohio Department of Public Safety, will be showcased during pregame ceremonies. The Reds must win all three games this weekend to retain the Cup.
• Club Red Friday Night Party: Club Red members and their friends are invited to a party in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third through sixth innings. Parties are presented by Coca-Cola and feature entertainment by Kiss 107, raffle prizes and more. Club Red is for fans ages 13-17.
• World Record Attempt: Following tonight’s game and prior to the fireworks, local strongman Sean McCarthy will attempt to break the world record for the Farthest Washing Machine Throw – Individual. The current record is 13 ft. 2 in., set by Jonathan Macfarlane in Auckland, New Zealand on August 23, 2009.
Saturday, July 18, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• “Get Your Stache On” T-Shirt: As part of Super Saturdays, free “Get Your Stache On” T-Shirt to the first 25,000 fans, presented by Arm & Hammer.
• Reds All-Stars Ceremony: Todd Frazier, Aroldis Chapman, Bryan Price, trainer Paul Lessard and strength & conditioning coordinator Sean Marohn will be presented with commemorative plaques during pregame ceremonies in honor of their selections to the 2015 National League All-Star team.
Sunday, July 19, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Kids Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Devin Mesoraco poster, presented by CollegeAdvantage.
• First Pitch: Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus will toss out a ceremonial first pitch. Secretary Mabus will be joined by Cincinnati Vice Mayor David Mann for a special announcement. Mabus is the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy and leads America’s Navy and Marine Corps.
• Post-Game Gospel Concert: Join us for a free post-game Gospel concert on the field featuring Casey J and Fred Hammond. To purchase game tickets please visit reds.com/gospelconcert.
Monday, July 20, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star Monday)
• The Long Haul Bombers: The Long haul Bombers return to GABP for a pregame home run hitting exhibition showcasing the biggest sluggers in the World Softball League.
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: Members of the Moeller High School baseball team will be the recipients of a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award. Moeller captured its eighth baseball championship in school history with a 16-0 victory over Westerville Central in the 2015 Ohio High School Athletic Association Division I State Championship game on June 6.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday)
• Reds Racing Night: The fourth annual Reds Racing Night presented by Kroger features driver A.J. Allmendinger and JTG Daugherty Racing team owner Brad Daugherty throwing out ceremonial first pitches and participating in a 5:45 p.m. Q&A and 6 p.m. autograph session in the Kroger Fan Zone. A.J. drives the No. 47 Chevrolet SS for JTG Daugherty Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. The Kroger Fan Zone will be packed with a collection of racing show cars, displays and simulators.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 12:35 p.m. – Game 1 of doubleheader (Student Discount Day, Business Day Special, Senior Citizen Special)
• WGRR “Married with Microphones” Night: Celebrate with 103.5 WGRR’s Chris & Janeen as they mark 20 years on the “Married with Microphones” morning show together. Chris & Janeen will throw out ceremonial first pitches and be honored during pregame ceremonies. For only $25, fans can sit with Chris & Janeen in the Sun and Moon Deck and get a free Reds “Get Your Stache On” hat: reds.com/WGRR.
• Reds Rookie Success League Day: More than 500 boys and girls from the Reds Community Fund’s Reds Rookie Success League program will attend today’s game and take part in a pregame parade. The free, coed, character-building summer baseball program is in its 13th season of operation.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 6:10 p.m. – Game 2 of doubleheader (gates open at 5:10 p.m.)
• First Pitch: Kelsey Mitchell, a member of the Ohio State University women’s basketball team, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Kelsey (Princeton H.S. class of 2014) was named B1G Freshman of the Year and was the first freshman to ever lead the country in scoring.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
– Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
– Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• All-Star Mondays: For every Monday Reds home game, fans can purchase a package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a commemorative baseball featuring an MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo for only $25, presented by Tri-State Chevy Dealers. For the month of July the featured baseball honors the 1988 Midsummer Classic: reds.com/Mondays.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The July T-shirt features Todd Frazier: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games including July 22 (12:35 p.m.) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Signature Saturday – July 18: As part of Signature Saturday, Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning will appear at the museum from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, July 18. Visitors may have one item autographed at no charge with full price admission or by showing their membership card. Fans can receive one additional item signed per person with a $5 donation to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum.
.• Life Enriching Communities Senior Days: Senior citizens ages 60 and over will be admitted free of charge to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on select Mondays this season including July 20, courtesy of Life Enriching Communities.
Reds Community Fund
• Redlegs Run: Register now for the Caldwell Banker West Shell Redlegs Run on Saturday, Aug. 8. Fans can choose from the 5K, 10K, One Mile Family Run and Gapper’s Kids Fun Run: reds.com/run.