HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS • MAY 11-17 • #REDS VS BRAVES & GIANTS
Monday, May 11, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star Monday, Senior Citizen Special)
• Police & Fire Appreciation Night: Many of tonight’s pregame ceremonies will feature members of local Police, Fire, Sheriff and EMT departments and their families.
• Daryl Gordon Memorial Fund: For every regularly-priced single game ticket for tonight’s game sold in advance, the Reds will donate $1 to the Daryl Gordon Memorial Fund. Cincinnati firefighter Daryl Gordon died in the line of duty in March. His wife and two daughters will participate in a pregame ceremony.
• Honorary Bat Girl: Melissa Rupert from Liberty Township (Butler County) will be recognized during on-field pregame ceremonies as the Reds winner of Major League Baseball’s 2015 Honorary Bat Girl contest, which recognizes baseball fans who have been affected by breast cancer and who demonstrate a commitment to eradicating the disease.
• Play Sun Smart: During pregame ceremonies tonight, children from local Boys and Girls Clubs will deliver sunscreen to the dugouts as part of MLB’s Play Sun Smart campaign. Fans are encouraged to take a photo of you caring for your skin as you apply sunscreen. Tweet that photo with the hashtags #PlaySunSmart and #Reds and MLB may name you the Sun Smart Fan of the Game. Today’s winner will receive a goody bag from MLB and the American Academy of Dermatology. Play Sun Smart is dedicated to preventing skin cancer and promoting early detection and is organized by the American Academy of Dermatology, Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday)
• National Anthem: The husband and wife duo of Wally and O’Weida Gosser will sing the National Anthem. For 52 years, the Gossers have performed the Anthem at a Reds game each season.
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m. (Student Discount Day)
Thursday, May 14, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 7:10 p.m. (4 for $48, Thirsty Thursday)
• 700WLW Night: Pregame ceremonies will celebrate the history of Reds baseball on 700WLW, including a ceremonial first pitch by longtime 700WLW morning host Jim Scott. Jim recently retired after nearly 50 years on the radio in Cincinnati. A limited number of $7 View Level tickets are available thanks to 700WLW at reds.com/wlw.
Friday, May 15, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, 4 for $48)
• STAR WARS™ Night: Characters from the STAR WARS™ film series will be greeting fans around the ballpark and the first 20,000 fans will receive an exclusive STAR WARS™ and Reds-themed poster.
• Flying Pig Night: Pregame ceremonies will honor participants of the 17th annual Flying Pig Marathon. Full marathon winners Adam Gloyeske and Amy Robillard will throw out ceremonial first pitches.
• STAR WARS™ Fireworks: Tonight’s Rozzi’s post-game fireworks show will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game and features a STAR WARS™ themed soundtrack. Presented by Orville Redenbacher.
Saturday, May 16, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday, Military Appreciation Day, 4 for $48)
• Johnny Bench Bobblehead: Free bobblehead of the Hall of Fame catcher to the first 25,000 fans, presented by John Morrell. First of three in the “Stars of the Queen City” series.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is Armed Forces Day and the first Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Many of tonight’s pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Reds players and coaches will wear the club’s alternate camouflage jerseys.
Sunday, May 17, 2015 – Cincinnati Reds vs. San Francisco Giants, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, 4 for $48)
• Kids Mike Leake Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free poster of the Reds starting pitcher, presented by Curly’s.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• 4 for $48: For all four games May 14-17, fans can purchase four View Level tickets for $48 and receive four FREE Reds caps, presented by Reach Savings Magazine. Available only at reds.com/4for48.
• All-Star Mondays: For every Monday Reds home game, fans can purchase a package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a commemorative baseball featuring an MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo for only $25, presented by Chevrolet. For the month of May the featured baseball honors the 1953 Midsummer Classic: reds.com/Mondays.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including May 11) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The May T-shirt features Aroldis Chapman: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Thursday Thursdays: For select Thursday Reds home games (including May 14), fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Military Appreciation Days: For select games (including May 16), pregame ceremonies will honor military groups and fans can purchase a ticket package that includes Reds-branded aviator sunglasses. Presented by Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Available only at reds.com/Military.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
– Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
– Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Joe Oliver Bobblehead: The 2015 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in May with Joe Oliver. The bobblehead depicts Oliver in the midst of his game-winning hit in Game 2 of the 1990 World Series and are free with regular-price admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in May, while supplies last. Plan your visit at redsmuseum.org.
Reds Community Fund
• Reds Baseball & Softball Camps: Spots are filling up now for the official Cincinnati Reds baseball and softball camps, presented by Safeco Insurance. For 2015, Reds Camps are offering 13 camps in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Lexington, Louisville, Indianapolis, Columbus, Dayton and West Virginia. The camps begin in June are open to boys and girls ages six to 14. Sign up online today at reds.com/camps.
• 6th Annual PNC/Reds/Players For The Planet E-Waste Recycling Drives, May 14-17: Fans are encouraged to visit four convenient locations with electronic waste items for recycling:
– Thurs., May 14 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger – Northgate Square: 9650 Colerain Ave.
– Fri., May 15 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger – Anderson Towne Center: 7500 Beechmont Ave.
– Sat., May 16 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: PNC Bank/Kroger – Hyde Park Plaza: 3740 Paxton Road
– Sun., May 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Target/Kroger – Newport Pavilion: 160 Pavilion Parkway
Players For The Planet will accept televisions, personal computers, cell phones, monitors, small home appliances and many other electronics. A minimum donation of $10 per car is suggested to offset recycling costs and to benefit the Reds Community Fund. For a full list of acceptable items, please visit: cohenusa.com/reds.
The first 200 cars at each event will receive two free tickets to a select 2015 regular season Reds game, while supplies last.