#REDS SINGLE GAME TICKETS GO ON SALE SATURDAY AT 9 AM
Single Game Tickets go on sale Saturday at 9 a.m.
Excludes Opening Day
CINCINNATI (Feb. 25, 2015) — Single game tickets for 2015 Cincinnati Reds regular season home games go on sale Saturday, Feb. 28 at 9 a.m. ET, excluding Opening Day.
Get the best seats for your favorite games of the season including:
• FIREWORKS FRIDAYS – Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks after every Friday home game, including a special show featuring the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra on July 3
• SUPER SATURDAYS – Premium giveaway every Saturday, including NINE bobbleheads
– Todd Frazier Bobblehead presented by Coca-Cola: April 11 vs. Cardinals, 1:10 p.m.
– Nasty Boys Triple Bobblehead presented by PNC Bank: April 25 vs. Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (triple bobblehead featuring Randy Myers, Rob Dibble and Norm Charlton of the 1990 Reds celebration)
– Johnny Bench “Stars of the Queen City” Bobblehead presented by John Morrell: May 16 vs. Giants, 7:10 p.m.
– Billy Hamilton Bobblehead presented by Cincinnati Bell: May 30 vs. Nationals, 4:10 p.m.
– Barry Larkin “Stars of the Queen City” Bobblehead presented by Duke Energy Retail: June 6 vs. Padres, 4:10 p.m.
– Brandon Phillips Bobblehead: June 20 vs. Marlins, 4:10 p.m.
– Devin Mesoraco Bobblehead presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare: Aug. 1 vs. Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
– “Stars of the Queen City” Bobblehead (Player TBA): Sept. 12 vs. Cardinals, 1:05 p.m.
– 2015 All-Star Player Bobblehead: Sept. 26 vs. Mets, 4:10 p.m.
• SUNDAY FAMILY DAYS– Sunday Family Days presented by Klosterman Bakery with kids giveaways, live mascot races, circus performers and exclusive ticket offers just for families
Other can’t-miss games of the 2015 season include:
• Opening Night – Wednesday, April 8 vs. Pirates, 7:10 p.m.: Be there for a special celebration of the season’s first night game featuring post-game fireworks, live music from The Rusty Griswolds and a special pregame red carpet player appearance in the Kroger Fan Zone. The Ohio State University head football coach Urban Meyer will be joined by players and coaches from the 2014 National Championship team to participate in various pregame events and festivities.
• 1990 World Champions Celebration – Friday, April 24 vs. Cubs, 7:10 p.m.: Members of the 1990 wire-to-wire Reds will be on hand to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their World Series championship. Reds and Cubs players will wear 1990 throwback uniforms.
• STAR WARS™ Night – Friday, May 15 vs. Giants, 7:10 p.m.: May the Force be with you as the Reds journey to a galaxy far, far away with a night full of STAR WARS fun and excitement including a post-game fireworks show featuring a STAR WARS-themed soundtrack.
• Independence Day Fireworks Show – Saturday, July 4 vs. Brewers, 7:10 p.m.: A special post-game fireworks show to celebrate Fourth of July weekend, starting approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game.
• Tony Perez Day – Saturday, Aug. 22 vs. Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m.: Ceremonies honoring the legendary Reds first baseman will include the unveiling of a bronze statue outside Great American Ball Park and a pregame first pitch by the Hall of Famer. Tony Perez Replica Statue to the first 30,000 fans.
To view the full 2015 Reds promotional schedule, visit reds.com/promotions.
Fans have many options to purchase single game tickets beginning Saturday at 9 a.m.:
• Online: reds.com
• Phone: 513-381-REDS or 877-647-REDS (7337)
• In person: Great American Ball Park ticket windows and select Kroger stores with Ticketmaster retail outlets.