TOP TEN HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR #REDS FANS
CINCINNATI (Nov. 21, 2014) — Looking for the best holiday gifts for your favorite Reds fan? Check out our annual top 10 gift picks for the 2014 holiday season.
1. “Nasty Boys” Pick-6 Plan: Guarantee the new “Nasty Boys” triple bobblehead featuring 1990 relief pitchers Norm Charlton, Rob Dibble and Randy Myers when you buy the Nasty Boys Pick-6 plan, presented by McDonald’s. This six-game ticket plan includes the Sat., April 25 Reds vs. Cubs game (Nasty Boys bobblehead night), six free McDonald’s Extra Value Meals® and pick five additional regular season home games of your choice, exclusions apply. The Nasty Boys Pick-6 plan will go on sale Monday, Dec.1st: http://www.reds.com/pick6 or (513) 765-7500.
2. Reds Heads Kids Club Membership: The Reds Heads Kids Club is the official fan club for Reds fans ages 3-12. The new 2015 kit includes a Reds Heads backpack with detachable lunch box, exclusive 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® merchandise, 2 free Reds game tickets plus members-only ballpark experiences like player autograph sessions. For a limited time during the month of December, membership is only $25 and can be purchased beginning Dec. 5 & 6 at Redsfest. More information at http://www.reds.com/kidsclub.
3. ALL-STAR GAME® Tickets: Want tickets to the 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® at Great American Ball Park? Guarantee your chance to buy ALL-STAR GAME® tickets by purchasing Reds half-season ticket plans and above. Plan pricing begins under $9 per seat: http://www.reds.com/2015 or call (513) 765-7500.
4. Reds Rookies Baby Fan Club Membership: Reds Rookies, the official baby club of the Reds, is drafting members up to three years old. As a Reds Rookies member, babies receive an exclusive Reds baby baseball cap, Reds Rookie bib plus vouchers for a free Reds ticket including marching on the field in a pregame parade! Reds Rookies membership kits can be purchased for $14 beginning Dec. 5 & 6 at Redsfest, at Great American Ball Park and online at http://www.reds.com/rookies.
5. Major League Clubhouse Tours: The Reds HOF & Museum’s Major League Clubhouse tours are the ultimate holiday gift! The two-hour VIP tour includes all the stops on the Scott’s® Ballpark Tour Experience as well as the home and visitors clubhouses, broadcast booths, press box, dugouts and more. Tours are available Saturday afternoons at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. only, through March 21: Adult tickets are $34 with discounts for seniors, children and military members: http://www.redsmuseum.org or (513) 765-7923.
6. April Pass: For just $70, the Reds April Pass gets you Upper View Level tickets to 11 home games in April, including Opening Night, two bobblehead games, two Fireworks Fridays and more. Excludes Opening Day. On sale beginning Dec. 5 at Redsfest and http://www.reds.com/tickets.
7. Reds Hall of Fame & Museum Membership: An annual membership to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum gives fans free museum admission, Redsfest passes, batting cage passes, exclusive access to special events, collectible gifts and more: http://www.redsmuseum.org or (513) 765-7923.
8. Reds Winter Gear: The Reds Team Shop by Majestic at Great American Ball Park is open year-round and has the best selection of Reds cold weather gear including jackets, hoodies and many different styles of fun knit hats. The Team Shop is open Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
9. Reds Authentics: Game-used, one-of-a-kind, autographed and authenticated baseballs, bats, helmets and jerseys from the 2014 season make great holiday gifts. Items can be purchased at http://www.reds.com/authentics or by calling (513) 765-7097.
10. Family Catch: Families of all ages can play catch on the field at Great American Ball Park after the Reds vs. Marlins game on Sunday, June 21. The Family Catch packages start at $150 and include two game tickets and two post-game field passes. This annual fundraiser for the Reds Community Fund is a perfect gift for any Reds fan. Purchase tickets at (513) 765-7240.