HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS • SEPTEMBER 5-11 • #REDS VS. METS & CARDINALS
Friday, Sept. 5, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show starting approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game, presented by Kroger and Home Team Products.
• Irish Heritage Night: As part of Heritage Weekend, festivities will include Irish dancers performing before and after the game and music and activities in the Kroger Fan Zone. Free Irish-themed necklace to the first 20,000 fans. Reds players and coaches will wear alternate white and green jerseys.
• First Pitch: Boxer Bernard Hopkins, the current IBF, WBA and IBA light-heavyweight world champion, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Hopkins is in Cincinnati for the Showtime Championship Boxing event at U.S. Bank Arena on Saturday and will fight Sergey Kovalev on Nov. 8 in Atlantic City, N.J.
Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 4:10 p.m.
• Reds Stein: Free Reds stein honoring 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Inductees Ken Griffey Jr., Dave Parker and Ron Oester and other “Hometown Reds” to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Hops House 99.
• German Heritage Night: As part of Heritage Weekend, festivities include German dancers and music and activities in the Kroger Fan Zone and the University of Cincinnati dance team performing the “chicken dance” during the seventh-inning stretch.
• Traveling Bases: A special set of bases will be used during the 4th-6th innings today that will visit every MLB ballpark this season including the 2014 All-Star Game. Fans can bid on the one-of-a-kind game-used set of #TravelingBases at auctions.mlb.com. A portion of the proceeds from this auction will go to MLB’s Reviving Baseball on Inner Cities (RBI) programs.
Sunday, Sept. 7, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 1:10 p.m.
• Hispanic Heritage Day: As part of Heritage Weekend, festivities will include pregame ceremonies and activities in the Kroger Fan Zone to celebrate the upcoming Hispanic Heritage Month. Reds players and coaches will wear the alternate “Los Rojos” jerseys.
• Kids Mascot Magnet: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Reds mascot magnet to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger.
Monday, Sept. 8, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• First Pitch: Scott Hartnell, left winger for the Columbus Blue Jackets, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
• Check Presentation: During pregame ceremonies, Western & Southern Financial Group will present a check for $20,000 to the Barrett Cancer Center through the Reds on Radio “Strike Out Cancer” program.
Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 12:35 p.m.
• 9/11 Tributes: Pregame ceremonies will honor the 13th anniversary of 9/11 and Reds players and coaches will wear MLB commemorative caps adorned with American flags.
• Police & Fire Appreciation Day: Many of today’s pregame ceremonies will feature members of local Police, Fire, Sheriff and EMT departments including Cincinnati Police Chief Jeffrey Blackwell throwing out a ceremonial first pitch and Cincinnati firefighter John Winfrey singing the National Anthem.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• 4 for $48 with Hofbrauhaus Vouchers: Purchase 4 tickets for $48 to the Sept. 5-7 Reds vs. Mets games and receive a voucher good for $15 at Hofbrauhaus Newport.
• Reach Magazine Family Games: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers: reds.com/family.
• Jay Bruce 32 Crew: For Monday Reds home games, fans can purchase two lower-level tickets near right field for $32 and receive two exclusive Jay Bruce 32 Crew T-shirts.
• Bowtie Tuesday: For select Tuesday home games (including Sept. 9) fans can purchase tickets for as low as $8, which includes an exclusive Reds bowtie: reds.com/bowtie.
• Reds Wild Wednesday: For every Wednesday home game this season, fans can purchase a package for as low as $19.50 that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a B-Dubs food voucher valid at participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations: reds.com/wild.
• Business Day Special: For every Paycor Business Day Special, get one View Level Line ticket and $10 in concession credits for only $15: reds.com/skipwork.
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including Sept. 11) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/seniors
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Pete Rose Bobblehead: The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum’s popular 2014 bobblehead series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP concludes in September with a bobblehead of Reds legend Pete Rose. The Rose bobbleheads are free with full-priced museum admission or ballpark tour tickets beginning on Friday, Sept. 5. The Rose bobbleheads will be distributed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of September while supplies last. Limit one per fan per day.
Reds Community Fund
• Marty Golf: The tenth annual CBTS Marty Brennaman Golf Classic, benefiting the Reds Community Fund, takes place Sept. 7 & 8 at Belterra Casino Resort. Hosted by Hall of Fame broadcaster Marty Brennaman, more than 50 celebrity guests will be on hand, including former Reds players and members of the local and national media. Details at reds.com/martygolf.
Reds Special Events
• Yoga on the field at GABP – Sept. 6: Take the field for “Sliding into Om” on Saturday, Sept. 6 at 9 a.m. for a unique yoga session on the outfield grass. The $25 package also includes a ticket to the Reds vs. Cardinals game on Sept. 9 and a free yoga session at Simply Power Yoga. Details and registration at reds.com/yoga.