SERIES HIGHLIGHTS • AUGUST 6-10 • #REDS VS. INDIANS & MARLINS
Wednesday, Aug. 6, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m.
• Jay Bruce Bobblehead: Free bobblehead of the All-Star right fielder to the first 25,000 fans, presented by The Ohio Lottery.
• Reds All-Star Gifts: Aroldis Chapman, Johnny Cueto, Todd Frazier, Devin Mesoraco and Alfredo Simon will be presented with commemorative plaques during pregame ceremonies in honor of their selections to the 2014 National League All-Star team.
• 2015 All-Star Game Logo: The official logo of the 2015 MLB All-Star Game will be unveiled for fans in the ballpark during pregame ceremonies.
• 2015 All-Star Game Merchandise: Official 2015 MLB All-Star Game apparel and merchandise is now available at the team shops at Great American Ball Park. The shops on Crosley Terrace and inside the ballpark are the only locations fans can purchase 2015 All-Star Game merchandise locally during an exclusive five-day selling period through Sunday.
Thursday, Aug. 7, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m.
• Ice Cream #RedsSocial: Meet and mingle with other Reds fans from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram while enjoying a mini Reds helmet ice cream sundae at the next #RedsSocial Night. Tickets are only $20 at reds.com/redssocial.
• Art in the Park Night: Fans can experience music, dance, theater and hands-on art activities in the Kroger Fan Zone (from when gates open to start of the game) as part of ArtsWave’s second annual Art in the Park Night. Cincinnati Pops conductor John Morris Russell will throw out a ceremonial first pitch and the Southern Gateway Chorus will sing Take Me Out To The Ballgame during the seventh inning stretch.
Friday, Aug. 8, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Postgame fireworks featuring a Hall of Fame Hits soundtrack, presented by Cooper Tire.
• REDS HALL OF FAMERS ON FIELD POSTGAME: Over 20 Reds Hall of Famers and alumni, including members of the 2014 Induction Class, will be introduced on the field during postgame ceremonies.
• HOF Meet & Greet: Meet and greet with new inductees, returning Hall of Famers and alumni from 5 to 7 p.m. Full list of meet and greet participants available on redsmuseum.org. Free with Museum admission. Photos only, no autographs please.
Saturday, Aug. 9, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m.
• Commemorative Reds Hall of Fame Induction Print: Free print honoring the 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Inductees to all fans in attendance, presented by P&G and Kroger.
• GRIFFEY JR., PARKER & OESTER INDUCTION CEREMONY PREGAME: Ken Griffey Jr., Dave Parker, Ron Oester and the late Jake Beckley will be officially inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame during on-field ceremonies starting at 6:30 p.m. Marty Brennaman will be the master of ceremonies and Griffey Jr., Parker and Oester will address the crowd and throw out ceremonial first pitches.
• HOF Meet & Greet: Meet and greet with new inductees, returning Hall of Famers and alumni from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. Full list of meet and greet participants available on redsmuseum.org. Free with Museum admission. Photos only, no autographs please.
• Induction Press Conference: HOF Class of 2014 inductees Ken Griffey Jr., Dave Parker and Ron Oester will address the media at 5:30 p.m. in Great American Ball Park’s Field Level Interview Room.
Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 1:10 p.m.
• MercyMe Postgame Concert: Grammy-nominated band MercyMe will play a free post-game faith concert, presented by Prasco.
• HOF Meet & Greet: Meet and greet with Reds alumni from Noon to 1 p.m. Full list of meet and greet participants available on redsmuseum.org. Free with Museum admission. Photos only, no autographs please.
Ticket Offers: reds.com/tickets
• Reds Wild Wednesday: For every Wednesday home game this season, fans can purchase a package for as low as $19.50 that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a B-Dubs food voucher valid at participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations: reds.com/wild.
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including Aug. 7) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/seniors.
• Reach Magazine Family Games: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers: reds.com/family.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Hall of Fame Induction Gala – August 10: The Hall of Fame Induction Gala, presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett, is Sunday, at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center with remarks by inductees Ken Griffey Jr., Dave Parker and Ron Oester and appearances by Reds Hall of Famers along with players and coaches from the 2014 Reds team. A limited number of Gala tickets are still available at (513) 765-7921.
• Extended Hours: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum will open early on Saturday, Aug. 9 at 8 a.m.
• Barry Larkin Bobblehead: The 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl continues in August with Barry Larkin. Bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in August, while supplies last.
Reds in the Community
• Reds Day at Kings Island – August 11: Reds players Mat Latos, Billy Hamilton, Donald Lutz and Jack Hannahan are scheduled for a special day at Kings Island on Monday, Aug. 11. Each player will participate in one of two Q&A sessions being held at 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. Reds mascots will appear throughout the day along with the Reds Rover, prizes, ticket giveaways and more.