HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS · JULY 4-13 · VS. BREWERS, CUBS, PIRATES
Friday, July 4, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks: Post-game Rozzi’s fireworks show with a patriotic music soundtrack, presented by Popsicle.
• Stars & Stripes Caps: For the seventh year in a row, the Reds (and all MLB Clubs) will wear specially designed “Stars & Stripes” caps from New Era on Independence Day as part of Major League Baseball’s ongoing fundraising and awareness initiatives for Welcome Back Veterans, which addresses the needs of returning veterans and their families.
• Military Appreciation Day: Tonight is the fourth in a series of Military Appreciation games this season, presented by GovX.com. Many of tonight’s pre-game ceremonies including first pitch, Honor Guard, National Anthem and Honorary Captain will feature servicemen and women.
• 75th Anniversary Lou Gehrig’s Speech: The Reds and Major League Baseball are commemorating the 75th Anniversary of Lou Gehrig’s speech by joining forces with ALS organizations to raise awareness for the disease, otherwise known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. On July 4th, 1939, Lou Gehrig delivered one of the most iconic speeches in American history. Today across MLB, players, managers, coaches, and umpires will wear a special anniversary patch and pregame ceremonies will honor Lou Gehrig and the fight against ALS.
Saturday, July 5, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 4:10 p.m.
• Joey Votto T-Shirt: The first 20,000 fans will receive military-themed Joey Votto tee, presented by John Morrell.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is the fifth in a series of Military Appreciation games this season, presented by GovX.com. Many of the pregame ceremonies including first pitch, Honor Guard, National Anthem and Honorary Captain will feature servicemen and women. Reds players and coaches will wear the club’s alternate camouflage jerseys.
Sunday, July 6, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m.
• Kids Survival Bracelet: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Kids Survival Bracelet to the first 8,000 fans 14 and younger, presented by Meijer.
• Hall of Fame Vintage Game: See baseball the way it was played in 1869 at the annual Reds Vintage Game from Noon to 12:30 p.m. The Cincinnati Red Stockings play the Cincinnati Buckeyes in a three inning game using 1869 rules.
• God Bless America: A quintet from The Cincinnati Pops will perform God Bless America during the 7th Inning Stretch. The full Cincinnati Pops Orchestra will return with conductor John Morris Russell to play a post-game concert on Friday, July 25 as part of a special Fireworks Friday show. Details at reds.com/pops.
• Post-game Run the Bases: Fans of all ages can line up after the game and run the bases.
Monday, July 7, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• “Nasty Boys” First Pitch: Former Reds relief pitchers Norm Charlton, Rob Dibble and Randy Myers, all members of the 1990 World Series Champions, will throw out simultaneous first pitches during pregame ceremonies.
• RBI Game: Over 500 players and coaches from Cincinnati RBI baseball and softball teams will march in a pregame parade. Two Cincinnati RBI softball players, Ashlee Larkins (Walnut Hills H.S.) and Kaylyn Schmitz (Taylor H.S.), will be honored in a special ceremony for being the recipients of MLB’s RBI for RBI Scholarship.
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Game 1 of Day-Night Doubleheader)
• Makeup game: Today’s game was originally scheduled for Monday, April 28 and postponed due to a rainout. Fans holding tickets from the April 28 game may present that ticket at the gates for the 1:10 p.m. game today with no exchange necessary. Business Day Special and Senior Citizen Special ticket offers are valid for this game. ( A separate ticket is required for the 7:10 p.m. game.)
Tuesday, July 8, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Game 2 of Day-Night Doubleheader)
• National Anthem: Cincinnati jazz musician Kathy Wade will sing the National Anthem.
Wednesday, July 9, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Ball Delivery: The three daughters of Reds Hall of Famer Wally Post (class of 1965) will deliver the official Game Ball to the mound during pregame ceremonies. In attendance at the game tonight will be Wally’s family and friends plus over 100 members of the Reds Hall of Fame Chapter from Wally’s hometown of St. Henry, Ohio. Today would have been Wally’s 85th birthday.
Thursday, July 10, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 12:35 p.m.
• First Pitch: Food Network television personality Guy Fieri will offer up a ceremonial first pitch.
Friday, July 11, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks: Post-game Rozzi’s fireworks show with a “Girls Night Out” soundtrack, presented by TriHealth.
• Sweaty Band Giveaway: As part of Girls Night Out festivities, free Sweaty Band headband to the first 10,000 ladies, presented By PNC Bank.
• Girls Night Out: Celebrate Girls Night Out with a Sweaty Band giveaway, activities in the Kroger Fan Zone for ladies and fun throughout the night. Presented by Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi.
• Honorary Captain: Former Reds first baseman Reggie Sanders will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game. He will be signing autographs at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on prior to tonight’s game and on Saturday, July 12.
Saturday, July 12, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (MLB on FOX)
• Billy Hamilton Bobblehead: Free Billy Hamilton bobblehead to the first 25,000 fans, presented by PNC Bank.
• First Pitch: Bill Hemmer, Cincinnati native and co-host of “America’s Newsroom” on the Fox News Channel, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• Majestic All-Star Sendoff: The Reds All-Star selections will participate in a pregame ceremony in which they receive their All-Star jerseys.
• Cincinnati Zoo Bald Eagle Flight: “Sam” the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden will perform a flight from the roof of the Cincinnati Bell Technology Pavilion in center field to the pitcher’s mound during the singing of the national anthem.
Sunday, July 13, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m.
• Kids Todd Frazier Plush: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Todd Frazier plush doll to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger, presented by Coca-Cola.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• $12 Tickets: $12 tickets are available for the July 4-6 Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers games, while supplies last.
• Reach Magazine Family Games: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers: reds.com/family.
• Jay Bruce 32 Crew: Be a part of the new Jay Bruce 32 Crew on Mondays at Great American Ball Park this season. For every Monday Reds home game, fans can buy two lower-level seats for just $32 and receive two exclusive Jay Bruce 32 Crew t-shirts: reds.com/32crew.
• Bowtie Tuesday: For select Tuesday home games fans can purchase tickets for as low as $8, which includes an exclusive Reds bowtie: reds.com/bowtie.
• Reds Wild Wednesday: For every Wednesday home game this season, fans can purchase a package for as low as $19.50 that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a B-Dubs food voucher valid at participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations: reds.com/wild.
• Business Day Special: For every Paycor Business Day Special, get one View Level Line ticket and $10 in concession credits for only $15: reds.com/skipwork.
• Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including July 10) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/seniors.
• Reds Win, You Win: For every Reds win during the Cubs and Pirates series this homestand, $4 will be taken off the price of Field Box tickets for the July 28-30 series vs. the Diamondbacks. Tickets will go on sale one hour after the end of the July 13 game: reds.com/redswin.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Eric Davis Bobblehead: The 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in July with Eric Davis. Bobbleheads of the Reds HOF center fielder (class of 2005) are free with the purchase of full-price museum admission on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in July, while supplies last.
• Seniors Free at the HOF – July 7: Senior citizens ages 60 and over will receive free admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Monday, July 7, courtesy of Life Enriching Communities.
• Reggie Sanders Autograph Signing – July 11 & 12: Meet and receive an autograph from former Reds outfielder Reggie Sanders. Reggie will be signing at the Hall of Fame on Friday, July 11 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, July 12 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Free with Museum admission.