HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS • JUNE 20-22 • REDS VS. BLUE JAYS
Friday, June 20, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Toronto Blue Jays, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks: Post-game Rozzi’s fireworks show featuring a Grateful Dead soundtrack presented by Jeff Wyler Automotive Family.
• Honorary Captain: Danny Graves, the Reds all-time saves leader, will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game. Danny will be signing autographs at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Friday and Saturday.
• #RedsSocial Night: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package for only $32 that includes a seat in the #RedsSocial section and an exclusive @DatDudeBP shirt. Limited number of tickets available at reds.com/RedsSocial. Presented by Cincinnati.com.
• American Heart Association – Go Red for Women: During pregame ceremonies, the Reds will recognize the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women campaign with special survivor’s parade and check presentation.
• St. Vincent de Paul Canned Food Drive: Fans who bring three non-perishable food items to tonight’s game will receive a free ticket voucher to an upcoming Reds game, limit one ticket per person. Donation barrels are located inside the Gapper’s Alley gate entrance.
• Cincinnati Zoo Bald Eagle Flight: “Sam” the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden will perform a flight from the Cincinnati Bell Technology Pavilion in centerfield to the pitcher’s mound during the National Anthem.
Saturday, June 21, 2014 – Reds vs. Blue Jays, 4:10 p.m. (Standing Room Only and Single Seat tickets available)
• Ken Griffey Jr. Bobblehead: The first 25,000 fans will receive a Ken Griffey, Jr. bobblehead honoring the 10th anniversary of his historic 500th homer. Presented by Cincinnati Bell.
• Post-Game Movie: Fans can stay after the game for a free showing of the LEGO® Movie on the video board. Presented by Cincinnati Bell, powered by Fioptics.
• St. Vincent de Paul Canned Food Drive: Fans who bring three non-perishable food items to today’s game will receive a free ticket voucher to an upcoming Reds game, limit one ticket per person. Donation barrels are located inside the Gapper’s Alley gate entrance.
• Target presents PEOPLE/MLB All-Star Teachers: During pregame ceremonies, the three Reds finalists for the Target presents PEOPLE/MLB All-Star Teachers will be recognized on the video board: Rachel Blanks of Dayton, OH, Jean McPherron of Provo, UT and Zach Kelley of Brownsburg, IN. Fans are encouraged to visit AllStarTeachers.com to vote on their favorite stories through June 29. The finalist with the most votes will have a chance to attend and be recognized at the 2014 MLB All-Star Game at Target Field in Minnesota.
Sunday, June 22, 2014 – Reds vs. Blue Jays, 1:10 p.m.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is the third in a series of Military Appreciation games this season, presented by GovX.com. Many of today’s ceremonies including first pitch, Honor Guard, National Anthem and Honorary Captain will feature servicemen and women from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Reds players and coaches will wear the new camouflage jerseys.
• Family Catch: Following today’s game, over 300 fans will have the unique opportunity to play “catch” on the field in this annual fundraiser for the Reds Community Fund. A limited number of packages are still available at reds.com/catch or by calling (513) 765-7240.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• $12 Tickets: $12 tickets are available for the June 20-22 Reds vs. Toronto Blue Jays games, while supplies last.
• Reach Magazine Family Game: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers: reds.com/family.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Danny Graves Autograph Signing – June 20 & 21: Meet and receive an autograph from Reds all-time saves leader Danny Graves. Danny will be signing at the Hall of Fame on Friday, June 20 from 6 to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, June 21 from 1 to 3 p.m. Free with Museum admission.
• Jim O’Toole Bobblehead: The 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in June with Jim O’Toole. Bobbleheads of the Reds HOF pitcher (class of 1970) are free with the purchase of full-price museum admission on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in June, while supplies last.