HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS • APRIL 28-MAY 4 • #REDS VS. CUBS & BREWERS
Monday, April 28, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Jay Bruce Award Presentations: Jay Bruce will receive his 2013 NL Louisville Slugger Silver Slugger and Wilson Defensive Player of the Year awards during pregame ceremonies.
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Covington Catholic H.S.: Members of the Covington Catholic boys basketball team will be honored during pregame ceremonies for winning the 2014 KHSAA Boys’ Basketball Tournament. The CovCath Choir will sing the National Anthem.
Thursday, May 1, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Bengals First Pitch: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Marvin Jones will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Friday, May 2, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• STAR WARS™ Characters: All weekend long, characters from the iconic film series will be at the ballpark. A STAR WARS™ character will also throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to each game.
• STAR WARS™ Fireworks: Tonight’s Rozzi’s post-game fireworks show will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game and features a STAR WARS™ themed soundtrack. Presented by Frisch’s Big Boy.
• All-Star Voting Kickoff: In-park voting for the 2014 MLB All-Star Ballot presented by Firestone will begin at tonight’s game, with a pregame ceremony to commemorate the voting kickoff. Fans also can vote online at reds.com.
• #RedsSocial Night: Fans of the Reds on social media can purchase a special ticket package that includes a Field Box ticket and exclusive STAR WARS™ mug for just $30, presented by Cincinnati.com. STAR WARS™ characters also will be seated in this section during the game. Tickets available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
• Joey Votto Reds Heads Figurine: Reds Heads Kids Club members can get their 2014 Reds Heads Captain Joey Votto collectible figurine at tonight’s game. Members can show their 2014 membership card at the Bob Evans Reds Heads Clubhouse in the Kroger Fan Zone to pick up their figurine. A special ticket offer is available to members at reds.com/kidsclub.
Saturday, May 3, 2014 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• STAR WARS™ T-shirt: Free exclusive STAR WARS™ & Reds themed shirt to the first 20,000 fans. Presented by Kahn’s. Characters from STAR WARS™ will be around the ballpark and will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• Reds Rookies Baby Club Day: More than 300 Reds Rookies Baby Club members and their parents will take part in a pregame parade on the field. The Kroger Fan Zone will also become the “Baby Zone,” with games and activities for all Reds fans including babies and their families. Reds partners Pampers, TriHealth and Kroger will have giveaways for fans there as well. More information on the new baby fan club is available at reds.com/rookies.
• Club Red: Tonight is the second “Club Red” game of the season. The brand-new Club Red is the official club for fans ages 13-18. Members can select a package of five or eight Reds ticket vouchers for select Club Red games to be used by members and their friends. All members are seated together in a special Club Red section and get perks and benefits throughout the season. Membership packages start at $40 and are available at the Reds Community Corner near section 120 and at reds.com/ClubRed.
Sunday, May 4, 2014 (May the 4th Be With You) – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 4:10 p.m.
• STAR WARS™ Poster: Free exclusive STAR WARS™ and Reds themed poster to the first 20,000 fans. Characters from STAR WARS™ will be around the ballpark and will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• Brandon Phillips Award Presentation: Brandon Phillips will receive his 2013 Rawlings Gold Glove Award during pregame ceremonies.
• High School Baseball Showcase: Players and coaches from 72 high school baseball teams who participated in the third annual 2014 Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase presented by Safeco Insurance will be featured in a “March at the Majors” pregame parade. MVP’s from each of the 36 games will be recognized on field during pregame ceremonies.
• Kids Mascot Magnet: As part of family day at the ballpark, Reds mascot magnet to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger, presented by Delta Air Lines.
• Flying Pig Marathon Parking/Traffic Advisory: Due to the Flying Pig Marathon events, please allow extra time to arrive at the ballpark and find parking for Sunday’s game. Some street closures will be in effect until 6 p.m. Course information can be found at flyingpigmarathon.com.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• Jay Bruce 32 Crew: Be a part of the new Jay Bruce 32 Crew on Mondays at Great American Ball Park this season. For every Monday Reds home game, fans can buy two lower-level seats for just $32 and receive two exclusive Jay Bruce 32 Crew t-shirts: reds.com/32crew.
• Reds Wild Wednesday: For every Wednesday home game this season, fans can purchase a package for as low as $19.50 that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a voucher good for one free menu item from participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations: reds.com/wild.
• 4 for $48: For the Reds games against the Brewers May 1-4, fans can buy four View Level tickets for just $48 and receive four FREE Reds caps! It’s a great way to save on Reds baseball and pick up some cool new Reds gear. Buy now at reds.com/tickets.
• Reach Magazine Family Game: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Sparky Anderson Bobblehead: The 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP kicks off in May with Sparky Anderson. Bobbleheads of the Big Red Machine manager are free with the purchase of full-price museum admission or the purchase of full-price ballpark tour tickets on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in May, while supplies last.
• Jack Billingham Autograph Signing: Reds Hall of Fame pitcher Jack Billingham will sign autographs for fans on Saturday, May 3 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. The autograph session is free with regular Museum admission. Following the autograph signing, Jack will serve as the Honorary Captain of the Game.
• PNC/Players For The Planet E-Waste Recycling Drives, May 1-4: PNC, The Cincinnati Reds and Players For The Planet are joining forces again with Cohen Recycling and many of Cincinnati’s leading corporations for the 5th annual PNC/Players For The Planet E-Waste Recycling Drives. Fans are encouraged to visit four convenient locations with electronic waste items for recycling:
- Thurs., May 1 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Kroger/PNC Bank – Colerain Twp., 9650 Colerain Ave., Cincinnati, 45251
– Fri., May 2 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Kroger/PNC Bank – West Chester Plaza, 7811 Tylersville Rd., West Chester, 45069
– Sat., May 3 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Kroger/PNC Bank – Hyde Park Plaza, 3740 Paxton Rd., Cincinnati, 45209
– Sun., May 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.: Kroger Marketplace Newport, 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport, Ky 41071
Players For The Planet accepts televisions, personal computers, cell phones, monitors, small home appliances and many other electronics. For a full list of acceptable items, please visit: cohenusa.com/reds. A donation of $10 per car is suggested to offset the recycling costs.
The first 200 cars at each event will receive a voucher for two free Reds tickets to an upcoming 2014 regular season Reds game, while supplies last.