A ballpark pass for every game in April
If you agree with this quote, than we have a ticket deal you are going to want to know about…
New APRIL PASS includes 11 Reds games for only $60
Enjoy an entire month of Reds baseball starting on Opening Night with the new April Pass presented by Yokohama Tire
Reds fans can attend all 11 home games at Great American Ball Park in April for only $60 with the new April Pass, presented by Yokohama Tire. For just over $5 per ticket, fans get a View Level Line seat to see the Reds take on the division-rival Cardinals, Pirates and Cubs, plus a weekend Interleague series with the Tampa Bay Rays.
April’s games feature four fan giveaways, two fireworks nights and kicks off with Opening Night:
Opening Night – Wed. April, 2 – Reds vs. Cardinals, 7:10 pm
- Reds players and coaches walk the red carpet in the Kroger Fan Zone
- First 20,000 fans receive a 2014 Team Calendar, presented by Kroger
- 2014 Olympic bronze medalist Nick Goepper to throw out ceremonial first pitch and walk the red carpet
- Live music by The Rusty Griswolds
- Opening Night Fireworks, presented by Coca-Cola
April Fireworks Shows (start approx. 15 minutes after end of the game)
- Wed., April 2 – Reds vs. Cardinals, 7:10 pm: Opening Night Fireworks, presented by Coca-Cola
- Friday, April 11 – Reds vs. Rays: Fireworks Friday, presented by Tri-State Chevy Dealers
- Wed., April 2 – Reds vs. Cardinals, 7:10 pm: Team Calendar, presented by Kroger (first 20,000 fans)
- Sat., April 12 – Reds vs. Rays, 1:10 pm: Reds Fleece Blanket, presented by Duke Energy Retail (first 20,000 fans)
- Sun., April 13 – Reds vs. Rays, 1:10 pm: Magnetic Schedule/Mr. Redlegs Car Magnet, presented by PNC Bank (first 20,000 fans)
- Sun., April 13 – Reds vs. Rays, 1:10 pm: Kids Mascot Magnet, presented by DELTA (first 8,000 kids)
For a complete game schedule and to purchase an April Pass today, visit www.reds.com/aprilpass.
A limited number of April Pass packages are available. Offer ends Friday, April 11.