TAKE MONDAY’S “WHO AM I QUIZ” TO WIN A PAIR OF #REDSFEST TICKETS
Every day through Thursday, December 5, I’m going to give you an opportunity to win a couple of two-day passes to Redsfest 2013.
For correctly answering “Joey Votto,” Jennifer Neeley was randomly selected as yesterday’s winner. Congrats, Jennifer! See you at Redsfest!
Now, it’s your turn.
We’re going to do something a little different today. Instead of using the ‘Comments’ section, I’m only accepting answers today via Twitter and you must include the hashtag #BORQuiz with your answer.
Over 70 Reds players, alumni and staff are set to appear at the annual fan fest. In order to win the free tickets today, you have to correctly identify one of those men by using the five clues below…
- Devised an equation in which one “point” is awarded for each save and victory. Once said, “I think 40 points as a reliever ought to be equal to 20 wins as a starter.”
- Appeared as an outfielder for the Reds.
- Two-time ‘Fireman of the Year.’
- Former big league teammates include Roger Maris, Johnny Bench, Thurman Munson, Gary Carter, Cesar Cedeno and Mike Tyson.
- Plunked Al Kaline in his first World Series appearance.
Need a little more help? CLICK HERE for the updated list of players/alumni/staff attending Redsfest.
Answer correctly by using the Twitter and the hashtag #BORQuiz. One random winner will be selected and announced Monday (tomorrow).
If you don’t win today, remember, you have three more chances!
Please note, only I can see the blog comments!