TAKE THANKSGIVING DAY’S ‘WHO AM I QUIZ’ TO WIN A PAIR OF REDSFEST TICKETS
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Before we get started, I encourage you all to read THIS story about our friend Chris Herrell, written by Mark Sheldon.
Are you anxious to get a head-start on buying 2014 Reds tickets? Well, I’ve got some insider information for you:
- All April single-game tickets – excluding Opening Day – will be on sale at Redsfest!
- All full-season and partial-season ticket packages will be on sale at Redsfest!
- Select single game tickets (Mother’s Day, Bark-in-the-Park, etc) will also be available for purchase at Redsfest!
This is a great opportunity for you holiday shoppers to take care of your favorite Red fan(s).
Every day through Thursday, December 5, I’m going to give you an opportunity to win a couple of two-day passes to Redsfest 2013.
For correctly answering “Nick Christiani,” Paige Hannum was randomly selected as yesterday’s winner. Congrats, Paige! See you at Redsfest!
Now, it’s your turn.
Over 70 Reds players, alumni and staff are set to appear at the annual fan fest. In order to win the free tickets today, you have to correctly identify one of those men by using the five clues below…
- First round draft pick, fourth overall in the early 90s.
- Two-time Major League All-Star.
- His first big league hit was a single off Al Leiter.
- Only Frank Robinson and Pete Rose have hit more doubles as a Red in a single season.
- His father was a F-14 Navy fighter pilot.
Need a little more help? CLICK HERE for the updated list of players/alumni/staff.
Answer correctly by using the ‘Comments’ section of this blog post. One random winner will be selected and announced Friday (tomorrow).
If you don’t win today, remember, you have seven more chances!
Please note, only I can see the blog comments!