SERIES HIGHLIGHTS • REDS VS. CUBS • SEPTEMBER 9-11
4 for $48 Ticket Offer:
• Save on tickets to the Reds vs. Cubs with the last 4 for $48 this season, presented by Buffalo Wild Wings. For the Sept. 9 – 11 games, buy four View Level tickets for $48 and receive four vouchers each good for a free B-Dubs® sampler platter: For details and to buy tickets visit reds.com/4for48.
Half-Price Student Ticket Offer:
• For the Cubs series and all Sunday – Thursday Reds home games in September, students can purchase half-price tickets in select sections. For details and to buy tickets visit reds.com/students.
Monday, Sept. 9, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Blood and Marrow Transplant Care Team: Members of Jewish Hospital’s Blood and Marrow Transplant Care Team will be recognized during pregame ceremonies. Participating in the ceremony will be James Essell, M.D., Associate Medical Director of The Jewish Hospital Blood and Marrow Transplant Center and Chris Herrell, Reds Season Tickets Sales Manager, who underwent a bone marrow transplant at Jewish Hospital in April.
Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Ford Oval of Honor: The Ford “Oval of Honor” will salute heroes of our Armed Forces with a pregame ceremony, including 91-year-old Frank Lohr. A Bronze Star recipient of the US Army Air Corps, Frank ran defense against Japan, tested the B-25 in preparation for the Doolittle Raid and was a flight engineer for the B-29.
Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 12:35 p.m.
• Police & Fire Appreciation Day: Many of today’s ceremonies will feature members of local police and fire departments, including a first pitch from Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Neil. A piece of a steel beam from the World Trade Center will be on display in the Kroger Fan Zone, courtesy to the Cincinnati Fire Museum.
• Patriot Day: Players and coaches from both teams will be wearing caps adorned with an American flag in honor of Patriot Day. Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance occur on September 11 of each year, designated in memory of the 2,977 killed in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
• Business Day Special: For every Paycor Business Day Special, get one View Level ticket and $10 in concession credits for only $15: reds.com/tickets.