BETTER OFF RED T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY
The Reds are idle today, but that doesn’t mean we can’t give away a couple of brand new Better Off Red shirts, right?
One shirt will be given away here on the blog, the other on Twitter.
*Please note, each comment on the blog gets filtered through my email before it gets approved to appear on the blog. I reserve the right to “disapprove” comments for publication. I will choose one lucky/random winner and notify that person via email.
*As for Twitter, I will choose one lucky/random @Jamieblog follower who participates. Participants must include “@Reds” and the hashtag #Whiff in their answer.
*Winners will be announced Friday (tomorrow).
For the blog: In the comments section of this post, answer the following questions:
- Which Reds player, past or present, would make the best action-movie star in Hollywood?
- Which Reds player, past or present, would make the best quarterback in the NFL?
- Which Reds player, past or present, would make the best US President?
- Which Reds player, past or present, would make the best news anchor?
- Which Reds player, past or present would make the best chef?
For Twitter: Tell me which Reds game in franchise history that you would like to go back in time to watch live, in-person. Don’t forget to include the following in your tweet: @Reds and #Whiff.
Here’s Reds media relations intern Zach Weber modeling one of the new, 4th edition BOR shirts…