HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS • JULY 19-21 • REDS VS. PIRATES
Friday, July 19, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: The Reds bullpen picked the soundtrack to tonight’s Rozzi’s fireworks display that starts approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game, brought to you by Cooper Tires.
• Reds All-Stars Ceremony: Aroldis Chapman, Brandon Phillips and Joey Votto will be presented with commemorative plaques during pregame ceremonies in honor of their selections to the 2013 National League All-Star team.
• Bald Eagle Flight: Sam the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo will perform his final flight of the season from the Cincinnati Bell Technology Pavilion in center field to the pitcher’s mound during the National Anthem.
• Tribute for Heroes Honoree: Joe Carroll of Blue Ash will be honored during pregame ceremonies as the Reds’ winner of the Major League Baseball and PEOPLE Magazine “Tribute for Heroes” campaign. Joe was one of 30 military service members to represent their local team at the MLB All-Star Game earlier this week.
• MLB Pitch, Hit & Run Honoree: Eight-year-old Haylee Allen of Campbellsville, Ky will be honored during pregame ceremonies. Haylee participated in the national finals of the 2013 MLB Pitch, Hit & Run competition at Citi Field on July 15 during All-Star Week.
Saturday, July 20, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 4:05 p.m.
• Bengals/Reds Kickoff: All-Pro defensive tackle Geno Atkins will throw out a ceremonial first pitch and will be joined by mascot Who-Dey on the field during pregame ceremonies. The Bengals and Reds are partnering to celebrate the start of Bengals training camp at Paul Brown Stadium. Training camp kicks off Thursday, July 25 with a special Bengals Pep Rally, which is free and open to all fans.
• Girls Night Out presented by Rex Goliath: The annual Girls Night Out at the ballpark features activities in the Kroger Fan Zone including displays from Rex Goliath, Massage Envy, Richter & Phillips, Frontgate and P&G along with live music from the Kelly Richey Band.
• Head & Shoulders Donation: The Reds Community Fund will be presented with a check for $10,000 for winning Head & Shoulders #Whiff campaign for the month of June. The donation will go to the Cincinnati Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program, which provides inner-city youth an opportunity to learn and enjoy the game of baseball.
Sunday, July 21, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m.
• Mr. Red Bobblehead Frame: The first 8,000 kids 14 and younger will receive a Mr. Red Bobblehead Frame, thanks to Hamburger Helper, as part of family day at the ballpark.
• Photos with Reds Mascots: Kids will have the opportunity to take photos with their favorite Reds mascot in the Kroger Fan Zone throughout the game. Rosie Red (2nd-4th innings), Mr. Red (3rd-6th), Gapper (5th-7th) and Mr. Redlegs (6th-8th) will all make appearances. Fans are welcome to bring their own camera to take photos. There will also be an option to have a picture taken and receive a print at the game for a small fee.
• Reach Magazine Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark. One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Run the Bases Day: After the game, fans of all ages are welcome to take the field for a lap around the bases.
Next Homestand: August 2-11 – Reds vs. Cardinals, A’s and Padres:
• Reds Heads Todd Frazier Figurine – Aug. 9 & 10: Reds Heads Kids Club members attending the Friday, Aug. 9 Reds vs. Padres game can receive a free Todd Frazier Figurine at the Reds Heads Clubhouse, while supplies last. Members unable to attend the Friday game may pick up a figurine if they are attending the Saturday, Aug. 10 game, while supplies last. A members-only ticket discount is available for both dates. Find more details and purchase tickets at reds.com/kidsclub.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Ted Kluszewski Sculpture: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum’s Signature Sculpture Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in July with Ted Kluszewski. Sculptures of the Reds Hall of Fame first baseman are free with full-price paid admission to the museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in July, while supplies last. A limited number of the sculptures remain available for this weekend.
Reds Community Fund
• Summer Wiffle® Classic: The seventh annual Summer Wiffle® Classic presented by Ashlee Fence takes place on Saturday, July 27 at the Blue Ash Sports Complex. The Summer Wiffle® Classic is a round-robin tournament followed by a single elimination bracket. For information and to sign-up online, please visit: