Homestand Highlights • May 6-12 • Reds vs. Braves & Brewers
Reds Win You Win: Since the Reds won five out of seven games against the Marlins and Cubs last homestand, fans can now buy lower-level Field Box seats for just $16 for the Reds vs. Braves games this week. These great seats are regularly $36, so that’s a savings of $20 per ticket: reds.com/redswin.
(Subject to availability…in advance of game day only)
Monday, May 6, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
• Middletown Night: Middletown, Ohio natives Chris Carter and Kayla Harrison will be honored during the annual Middletown Night at the ballpark. Carter, who is a 2013 Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Harrison, the 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist in judo, will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game.
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves, 12:35 p.m.
• Amigos de los Rojos: Thanks to our Latin and Hispanic players including Chapman, Cueto, Simon, Arredondo and Izturis and their Amigos de Los Rojos (friends of the Reds) ticketing program, 100 guests from the Academy of Multilingual Immersion Studies are attending today’s game for free.
Friday, May 10, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi’s fireworks show set to a fan-generated soundtrack will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game, presented by Tri-State Chevrolet Dealers. The soundtrack was selected by fans on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #RedsDJBoom.
• Kids Face Painting: Free face painting for kids in the Kroger Fan Zone from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
• Tailgate on the Terrace: New for 2013, fans can purchase Budweiser beverages at below ballpark pricing at the Mobile Bud Bar on Crosley Terrace beginning three hours before first pitch on select dates this season. The Mobile Bud Bar will be located outside the gates and is open to the public.
• Joey Votto “Face of MLB”: During pregame ceremonies, Joey Votto will be honored for being voted MLB Network’s “Face of MLB” by fans on Twitter. The Reds would like to acknowledge all the fans who voted for Joey and those who supported and helped promote the campaign.
• Los Rojos Jerseys: As part of the first Dusty Days celebration of the season, Reds players will debut the “Los Rojos” alternate jerseys for today’s game. The jerseys are for sale at the Team Shops by Majestic. Now in its third year, Dusty Days celebrates the multicultural heritage of our region.
• Kids Face painting: Free face painting for kids in the Kroger Fan Zone from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Dmitri Young Autograph Session: Dmitri Young, Reds star from 1998 to 2001, will sign autographs for fans at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. The autograph signing is free with museum admission.
• Jacob’s Ride: Jacob Landis of Annapolis, MD will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Deaf by age 10, Jacob (now age 24) is on a 175-day bicycle ride which will take him more than 10,000 miles to every MLB ballpark. Jacob hopes to raise $1 million dollars for others who could benefit from a cochlear implant but cannot afford one. More information at jacobsride.com.
Sunday, May 12, 2013 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m.
• Mother’s Day Tote Bag: The first 10,000 moms will receive a Mother’s Day Tote Bag, presented by Biz/Oxydol.
• Reach Magazine Sunday Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers. Tickets are subject to availability.
• Kids Face painting: Free face painting for kids in the Kroger Fan Zone from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• MLB Breast Cancer Awareness Day: Pregame ceremonies will honor fans affected by breast cancer during MLB’s annual “Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer” initiative celebrated on Mother’s Day.
• Reds HOF Baseball Brunch: Reds HOF & Museum is hosting a special brunch in the Riverfront Club starting at 10:45 a.m. featuring former Reds star Dmitri Young. Tickets include brunch buffet, Q&A with Dmitri, meet and greet and an autographed photo. For more information and to order tickets call 513-765-7921 or visit redsmuseum.org.