WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Want your coworkers to think you have the inside scoop? Ready to impress the family during the holidays?
Here are five things you should know about Redsfest:
1. NEW Kids area – We’re expanding Redsfest to the third floor of the Duke Energy Convention Center this December with a Reds Heads Fun Zone for kids of all ages. Area includes a photo op with Santa, arcade games, inflatables, player story time sessions, live music, circus performers and more.
2. Autographs – While there are so many different things to do at Redsfest, getting autographs from current and former Reds is always a favorite of many. There are different types of autograph sessions – general public, season ticket holders and kids-only. Each player does at least 1 session per day they attend Redsfest. There are 225 autographs per session. You can also enter a Redsfest sweepstakes or guarantee an autograph slot by going here or bid on an elite autograph pass here.
3. Poker – Saturday night of Redsfest, Reds fans have the opportunity to play Texas Hold ‘Em alongside their favorite Reds players. Each table of 10 at the 7th annual Reds Community Fund Poker Tournament will feature a current or former Reds player, coach, broadcaster or other local celebrities. Plus, if you knock a celebrity out of the tournament, you get the jersey off their back. Sign up by November 21 and save $50 on registration at reds.com/poker. Did I mention there’s a $10,000 grand prize???
4. Reds Connect Zone – This will by far be the best, don’t-miss area at Redsfest (oh, and also happens to be the one I’m responsible for!) Another NEW area at Redsfest this year will focus on the Reds online interaction with our fans. Stop by to meet our “tweeting” Reds players, as well as bloggers Mark Sheldon, Dallas Latos and everyone’s favorite, Jamie Ramsey. There will be Q&A sessions, games, trivia, contests and more. You can also text “Redsfest” to 66128 opt in to receive text alerts up to and during the event.
5. Free Reds ticket – Here’s a great deal: purchase the two-day pass for Redsfest and also receive a free View Level ticket for the Reds Opening Night game on April 3 vs. LA Angels.
Redsfest is December 7 from 3pm to 10:30pm and December 8 from 11am to 6:30pm. For more info on the event visit reds.com/redsfest
Hope to see you there!
Lisa Braun is the Director of Digital Marketing and Consumer Clubs for the Reds. She will be guest blogging while our friend Jamie takes some well-deserved time off. Send Lisa your topic, photo and contest ideas for Better Off Red on Twitter @lisabraun