#REDS CORN MAZE!
From my pal Michael “MANDO” Anderson…
A very cool Reds-themed corn maze debuts this Saturday at the Irons Fruit Farm in Lebanon.
Bill Irons cut a maze into his 12-acre patch of corn featuring Mr. Redlegs, the Reds wishbone “C” and other Reds designs.
The Irons family will donate $1 to the Reds Community Fund for each paying customer at the corn maze.
– Maze debuts Saturday, Sept. 1 and will be open this weekend including Labor Day
– Open on weekends through October
– On Saturdays, first maze tour is at 10 a.m. and last tour leaves at 5 p.m.
– On Sundays (and Labor Day), first tour is at 11 a.m. and last tour leaves at 5 p.m.
– Maze prices: $7 (ages 12 and up), $5 (ages 5-11) and children four and under are free.
***$1 from every paying customer will be donated to the Reds Community Fund