HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS: AUGUST 14-19
Homestand Highlights • August 14-19 • Reds vs. Mets & Cubs
Watch the Reds “Take The Central” And Save!
See the Reds go against the NL Central Division rival Pirates Sept. 10-12 and bundle it with an August weekend game vs. the Cubs or Cardinals. Two great games at one awesome price: http://www.reds.com/takethecentral
Tuesday, August 14 – Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
• First Place Reds: Cheer on the first place Reds (69-46) vs. the New York Mets (55-60) tonight as Mat Latos (10-3, 3.81 ERA) takes on Chris Young (3-6, 4.87 ERA) at Great American Ball Park.
• Bryan Brothers First Pitch: Professional tennis players and identical twins Bob and Mike Bryan will throw out ceremonial first pitches tonight during pregame ceremonies. The Bryan Brothers are competing in the Western & Southern Open in Mason this week.
Wednesday, August 15 – Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
• World Choir Games: Tonight is World Choir Games Volunteer Appreciation at the ballpark. The Reds are hosting volunteers and staff members of the 2012 World Choir Games, held in Cincinnati July 4-14.
Thursday, August 16 – Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
• 11 Days of Larkin: The “11 Days of Larkin” kick off today counting down the days to Barry Larkin’s number retirement ceremony on Saturday Aug. 25. Highlights of “11 Days of Larkin” include:
- Daily in-game video and audio highlights of Barry’s career being featured on FOX Sports Ohio, Reds On Radio Network and Reds.com.
- All fans named Barry will receive free admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
- All fans wearing Larkin gear will receive half-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
- Ongoing Barry Larkin exhibit featuring rare artifacts and images and exciting highlights from his historic career.
- Larkin merchandise at the Reds Team Shop by Majestic, including jerseys, player t-shirts and collectible items.
• #RedsTweetUp: Join us in the #RedsTweetUp section with Reds fans, bloggers and media as we cheer on @JayABruce and your Cincinnati Reds. For only $25, fans get a Sun/Moon Deck ticket (reg. $25) and an exclusive, limited-edition Reds BRUUUUUUCE TweetUp t-shirt. Sign up at http://www.reds.com/tweetup.
• Minster H.S. State Champs: The 2012 Ohio High School Division IV state championship baseball team from Minster High School will be honored on the field during pregame ceremonies.
Friday, August 17 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show with a “Tribute to The King Elvis Presley” soundtrack will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game, presented by Koorsen Fire & Security.
• Free Agent Friday: Join fellow Reds fans and Cincinnati singles to kick off the weekend with Free Agent Fridays presented by the Banks Bar Association, including Holy Grail Tavern & Grille, Johnny Rocket’s, the Moerlein Lager House and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill! Head to the Fan Zone to enjoy singles mixers, drink specials and music from DJ Sab.
Saturday, August 18 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Game #1 of day/night doubleheader)
• Rescheduled Game: Today’s 1:10 p.m. game is rescheduled from a May 1 rainout. Fans with tickets dated May 1 can use that same ticket at the gate for admission to the 1:10 p.m. game today with no exchange necessary or may exchange the tickets dated May 1 for any other 2012 game, pending availability. Fans attending both games will have to leave the ballpark between games.
Saturday, August 18 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Game #2 of day/night doubleheader)
• Barry Larkin Cap: Free Reds cap from Barry Larkin’s 1995 MVP season to the first 20,000 fans, presented by FOX Sports Ohio.
Sunday, August 19 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m.
• “Mr. Redlegs and His Great Adventure” Storybook: As part of family day at the ballpark, free “Mr. Redlegs and His Great Adventure” collectable storybook telling the history of Reds baseball to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger, presented by PNC Bank. Author Joel Altman and Mr. Redlegs will be signing copies of the book at the Reds Heads Kids Clubhouse in the Fan Zone from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
• Meijer Family Game: One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Postgame Concert: Grammy-winning band MercyMe will play a free postgame faith concert presented by Prasco.
• David Concepcion Bobblehead: The 2012 Big Red Machine bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in August with the release of the David Concepcion bobblehead. The bobbleheads are free with full-price paid admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in August, while supplies last.