Homestand Highlights • June 22-27, 2012 • Reds vs. Twins and Brewers
Friday, June 22 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Postgame fireworks featuring a “Hall of Fame Summer” soundtrack, presented by Jeff Wyler.
• Postgame Big Red Machine Q&A: Big Red Machine HOF’ers will participate in a Q&A on the field before the fireworks.
• HOF Meet & Greet: Meet and greet with new inductees, returning Hall of Famers and alumni from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Free with Reds HOF & Museum admission. Full list of meet and greet participants available on redsmuseum.org. Photos only, no autographs please.
• Free Agent Friday: Join your fellow Reds fans and Cincinnati singles to kick off your weekend with Free Agent Fridays presented by the Banks Bar Association, including Holy Grail Tavern & Grille, Johnny Rocket’s, the Moerlein Lager House and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill! Head to the Fan Zone to enjoy singles mixers, drink specials and music from DJ Sab.
Saturday, June 23 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 4:10 p.m. (Game sold out)
• Induction Weekend Pre-Game Block Party: Free party on Joe Nuxhall Way from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– On stage entertainment from Funkus! and Frankly Speaking, WEBN broadcasting live and special appearance from Sean Casey
– Food and beverages available for purchase from Budweiser, Coca-Cola, LaRosa’s, Queen City Sausage, UDF and Skyline
– Admission is free and proceeds from concession sales will benefit the Reds Community Fund’s Urban Youth Academy
• HOF Meet & Greet: Meet and greet with new inductees, returning Hall of Famers and alumni from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free with Reds HOF & Museum admission. Photos only, no autographs please.
• Induction Press Conference: HOF inductees Sean Casey and Dan Driessen will address the media from 2:30 to 3 p.m. in Great American Ball Park’s field level interview room.
• Induction Ceremonies: Sean Casey, Dan Driessen and the late John Reilly will be officially inducted the Reds Hall of Fame during on-field ceremonies starting at 3:30 p.m.
• Sean Casey Bobblehead: The first 25,000 fans will receive a Sean Casey bobblehead, presented by PNC Bank.
Sunday, June 24 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 1:10 p.m.
• Votto Batting Gloves: The first 8,000 kids 14 and younger receive Joey Votto batting gloves.
• Meijer Family Game: One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Live Mascot Race: Reds mascots Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red, Mr. Red and Gapper will participate in a live mascot race during the middle of the fifth inning.
• HOF Gala: HOF Induction Gala presented by Cincyfavorites.com at the Duke Energy Conv. Center, 5:30 to 10pm. (Sold out)
Monday, June 25 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Reds Racing Night presented by Kroger: Kick off racing week in Cincinnati with “The King” Richard Petty, NASCAR drivers Bobby Labonte and Aric Almirola and the largest collection of racing showcars, simulators and interactives ever in the Ohio/Kentucky area. Discount tickets and full schedule of events at reds.com/racing.
• First Pitch: “The King” Richard Petty and NASCAR driver Aric Almirola will throw out ceremonial first pitches.
• Reds Win, You Win: Field Box tickets (regularly $34) for the Brewers series are just $14: reds.com/redswin
Tuesday, June 26 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Dr. Heimlich ceremony: Dr. Henry Heimlich will present an award of appreciation to Todd Frazier during pregame ceremonies. Todd used the Heimlich Maneuver on a man who was choking at a Pittsburgh restaurant on May 28.
• Police & Fire Appreciation Night: Many of tonight’s ceremonies will feature members of local police and fire departments, including Cincinnati Police Chief James Craig throwing out a ceremonial first pitch.
Wednesday, June 27 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 12:35 p.m.
• “Skip Work” ticket special: Buy a $15 ticket and get $10 in concessions credits to today’s game. Your $15 game ticket includes a concession value of $10 redeemable for food, beverage and merchandise. More info at reds.com/skipwork.