SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR #REDS HOF INDUCTION WEEKEND
Three days of Hall of Fame activities and events June 22-24
CINCINNATI (June 20, 2012) – The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum has an exciting weekend planned to celebrate the Reds Hall of Fame Class of 2012: Sean Casey, Dan Driessen and the late John Reilly.
Fans can attend meet and greets with new inductees and returning Hall of Famers and alumni on Friday and Saturday at the museum. All meet and greet sessions are free with HOF & Museum admission. (Players subject to change)
The culmination of the weekend is the Reds Hall of Fame Induction Gala presented by Cincyfavorites.com on Sunday evening, which is now officially sold out with over 1,400 attendees.
2012 HOF Induction Weekend – Full Schedule of Events
Friday, June 22 – Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 7:10 pm
• 5:30 to 7 pm: Meet and Greet with Reds Hall of Famers (photos only, no autographs please)
- Featuring: Jack Billingham, Leo Cardenas, Clay Carroll, Sean Casey, David Concepcion, Eric Davis, Dan Driessen, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Wayne Granger, Tommy Helms, Lee May, Gary Nolan, Jim O’Toole, Chris Sabo and Mario Soto.
• Postgame Q&A with members of the Big Red Machine on the field before fireworks
Saturday, June 23: Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 4:10 pm (Game sold out)
• 11 am to 1 pm: Meet and Greet with Reds Hall of Famers (photos only, no autographs please)
- Featuring: Jack Billingham, Leo Cardenas, Clay Carroll, Sean Casey, David Concepcion, Eric Davis, Dan Driessen, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Wayne Granger, Tommy Helms, Lee May, Gary Nolan, Jim O’Toole and Mario Soto.
• 11 am to 3 pm: Induction Weekend Pre-Game Block Party on Joe Nuxhall Way
- On stage entertainment from Funkus! and Frankly Speaking, WEBN broadcasting live and special appearance from Sean Casey
- Food and beverages available for purchase from Budweiser, Coca-Cola, LaRosa’s, Queen City Sausage, UDF and Skyline
- Admission is free and proceeds from concession sales will benefit the Reds Community Fund’s Urban Youth Academy
• 2:30 to 3 pm: Induction Press Conference (GABP Field Level Media Interview Room)
• 3:30 to 4 pm: Sean Casey, Dan Driessen and the late John Reilly will be officially inducted the Reds Hall of Fame during pre-game on-field ceremonies. Marty Brennaman will be the master of ceremonies and Casey and Driessen will address the crowd.
Sunday, June 24: Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 1:10 pm
• 5:30 to 10 pm: Hall of Fame Induction Gala presented by Cincyfavorites.com at the Duke Energy Convention Center (Gala sold out)
- Features remarks by inductees Sean Casey and Dan Driessen as well as appearances by Hall of Famers, Reds alumni and members of the 2012 Reds team and coaches.
The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum will open at 8 am on Saturday, June 23 and Sunday, June 24.
For full details and updated meet and greet schedules, please visit redsmuseum.org or call (513) 765-7923.
2012 Hall of Fame Induction Gala Sponsors
• Title Sponsor: CincyFavorites.com
• Presenting Sponsors: The Castellini Family, The Williams Family and Cincinnati Bell
• Hall of Fame Sponsors: Associated Premium, Castellini Company, CBTS, Devin Cahn Associates, DHL Express, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, Fia Card Services, The Gendell Family, General Mills, New York Life, Prestige AV & Creative Services, Stagnaro Distributing Company and United Dairy Farmers.
• Major League Sponsors: AAA – Bob Sumerel Tire and Service, Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLC, Catholic Healthcare Partners, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Delaware North Corporation, Fath Properties, First Financial Bank, The Gorilla Glue Company, Green Diamond Gallery, Heidelberg Distributing Company, Holman Motors, Holthaus Lackner Signs, Jeff Wyler Automotive Family, Joseph Auto Group, Michael Schuster Associates, PNC Bank, ProCamps, Rear Adm. T McCreary, US Navy (Ret.).