SERIES HIGHLIGHTS: JUNE 12-14 VS. INDIANS
Tuesday, June 12 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m. (series presented by the Ohio Lottery)
• Indians return to GABP: Watch the Reds battle the Cleveland Indians for the Ohio Cup in this three-game interleague series. Johnny Cueto (6-3, 2.63 ERA) gets the start tonight for the Reds against the Tribe’s Jeanmar Gomez (4-4, 4.97 ERA). Tickets start at $5.
• Dusty Days: Tonight is the second of four “Dusty Days” games during the 2012 season, where we celebrate some of the many cultures that come together throughout Reds Country. The Irish & Scottish Heritage Societies are featured tonight along with performances by the McGing Irish Dancers and the Emerald Society bag pipers. The Friendly Sons of St. Patrick will lead the crowd in the singing of both our National Anthem and Take Me Out to the Ballgame.
Wednesday, June 13 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m.
• Brandon Phillips Mini-Bat: Brandon Phillips Louisville Slugger Silver Slugger mini-bat giveaway to the first 10,000 fans.
• Urban Meyer first pitch: Urban Meyer, head football coach at The Ohio State University, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• St. Vincent de Paul canned food drive: Fans can drop off two non-perishable food items in designated food collection barrels to receive one View Level ticket to the July 30 Reds vs. Padres game.
Thursday, June 14 – Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 12:35 p.m.
• “Skip Work” ticket special: Buy a $15 ticket and get $10 in concessions credits to today’s game. Your $15 game ticket includes a concession value of $10 redeemable throughout the ballpark for food, beverage and merchandise. More info at http://www.reds.com/skipwork.
• U.S. Army Birthday: The Reds are proud to celebrate the United States Army’s 237th birthday today with many pregame and in-game activities including a swearing-in ceremony, giant U.S. flag in the outfield and members of the Army throwing out a first pitch and singing the National Anthem and God Bless America.