BASELINE ITEMS – 1/19
Oh my goodness, can you believe Chris Sabo is 50 today?!
Happy birthday, Spuds! 1988 National League Rookie of the Year, 1990 World Champion and Reds Hall of Famer.
Today’s Reds Caravan Poster #7 featuring @DatDudeBP and Bob Miller…
Be sure to collect all of the numbered unofficial Reds Caravan posters right here on BOR. And don’t forget, you can join in on the fun by sending me (email@example.com) your very own specially-designed poster. If it’s good and in good taste, I’ll post it right here on BOR.
My colleague Larry Herms, who’s beginning to get annoyed by all of these “Rock Star” posters, decided to take matters into his own hands and submit a poster of his tour – the Western Tour, aka “The Major League Leg.”
Nice work, Herms. You got those “creative juices” flowin’!
My Favorite Five for the Week .
This week’s category: “My Job.”
5. Having my “Let’s Get Ready to Win” and Joey Votto SI cover posters now hanging in BOR Headquarters.
4. The banter between members of the three upcoming Reds Caravan legs.
3. The all-staff meeting on Wednesday that reinforced my pride that I have for this organization.
2. Seeing the newly-designed GABP scoreboard.
1. Finishing the minor league section of the 2012 Reds Media Guide.
I’m reading reports this morning that an integral part of the 2010 NL Central Champs is planning to retire.
OPENING DAY FIRST PITCH IN CINCINNATI IN …
- 2 months, 17 days, 5 hours, 23 minutes
- 2 months, 17.18 days
- 11 weeks, 0.1828 days
- 77.18 days
- 0.21 years
- 1,852 hours
- 111,143 minutes
I’m really liking the new effort by First Aid Kit. Check them out…
That’s all for now. I’ll have more in a bit. I promise.
Thanks for logging on!
Expect good news,