10 BEST HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR REDS FANS
10 Best Holiday Gifts for Reds Fans
CINCINNATI (December 15, 2010) — Looking for the best holiday gifts for your favorite Reds fan? Check out our gift picks for this 2010 holiday season:
1. Yankees Flex 4-Pack – Guarantee a seat to a Reds vs New York Yankees game (June 20-22) and choose three other exciting Reds games with a Yankees Flex 4-Pack. You get all four games starting at as little as $47 per seat: reds.com/4pack
2. Reds Heads Kids Club – The $20 Reds Heads kit makes a great holiday gift for children ages 14 and younger, which includes exclusive club gear and vouchers for free Reds tickets: reds.com/kidsclub
3. New Spring Training and BP Jersey – Get the brand-new 2011 Spring Training and Batting Practice jersey, featuring a “script Reds” across the front. Available at the Reds Team Shop at GABP.
4. Reds Hall of Fame & Museum membership – Reds museum membership has great perks all year long. Your support will help build the museum’s collection and educational programming: redsmuseum.org
5. Father’s Day Catch – Play catch on the field at GABP on Father’s Day (June 19) with this annual fundraiser for the Reds Community Fund: reds.com/catch
6. Comeback Kids book – The Comeback Kids: Cincinnati Reds – 2010 Championship Season tells the remarkable story of the 2010 National League Central Division Champion Reds. Available at the Reds Museum gift shop.
7. Reds Fantasy Camp – The ultimate gift for the ultimate Reds fan. Live out your big-league dreams at the new Spring Training facility Feb. 5-12, 2011 in Goodyear, Arizona: reds.com/fantasycamp
8. Season Tickets – 2011 Season Tickets are on sale now, including full season, half season, 20 game and Baker’s Dozen. Full and half season include Opening Day tickets: reds.com/tickets
9. Marty Brennaman CD: Purchase a “Marty Brennaman, Voice of the Reds ” CD online between now and January 1, 2011 and Baseball Voices will make a cash donation to the Reds Community Fund for every CD sold. The commemorative CD features Marty’s most famous radio calls, exclusive interviews with Marty and his Hall of Fame induction speech. Available for $14.95 at reds.com/hof (under the “shops” tag)
10. Reds.com Gift Finder- Have a Reds fan who is difficult to buy for? Try the reds.com Shop Gift Finder, with a selection ranging from custom player jerseys and authentic caps to DVDs and collectibles: reds.com/shop
And since I like to help out during the holiday season, I’m going to give you a chance to win this really cool long-sleeved golf shirt that Reds employees wore during Redsfest…
It’s a men’s size “large,” and has never been worn. Cesar the Shark thinks it’s food and he’s been trying to eat it, so I have to give it away.
The 20th person who correctly responds to THIS blog post with the name of the college from which Reds broadcaster Jim Kelch graduated, wins the shirt.
- You must reply in the “comments” section below to this blog post (not the one on Facebook).
- If you’ve won anything from BOR in the past 30 days, you’re ineligible.
- Please offer just one answer per ”comment.” Otherwise, a comment with multiple answers will not be accepted.
- Good luck!
Fine print rules:
Official Rules for BETTER OFF RED Giveaways:
Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of any MLB entity and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries & affiliated companies and their immediate families and those living in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible for any Better Off Red (ramsey.mlblogs.com) giveaway. Better Off Red (ramsey.mlblogs.com) will determine giveaway recipients in its sole and absolute discretion. If you have received a Better Off Red (ramsey.mlblogs.com) giveaway in the last 30 days, you’re not eligible. If you live more than 100 miles from the ballpark where a game for which tickets are being given away will be played, you are not eligible for that ticket giveaway. If a giveaway recipient is determined to be ineligible, Better Off Red (ramsey.mlblogs.com) may, in its sole and absolute discretion, not give away the goods or ticket(s) or may give the goods or ticket(s) to the next eligible follower. You may be required to privately (through Twitter direct message or email) provide your name and address if you are selected as a giveaway recipient. Better Off Red (ramsey.mlblogs.com) will not keep or store your information or use it for any purpose other than sending your giveaway item(s) or providing you information on receiving the item(s). Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations.