A few housekeeping items regarding Better Off Red (don’t worry, you’re not in trouble)….
- Between the BOR State Challenge, the Reds Cap Club, pumpkins and the BOR Fit Club, I’ve been asking for a lot of participation from all of you. In order not to overwhelm the machine, the Reds Cap Club is going on temporary hiatus. Don’t worry, it’ll be back.
- “Photos….with Captions!” will return this afternoon or tomorrow. This is a popular feature that I will try and keep up throughout the offseason.
- This winter, BOR will be debuting “Reds Tattoosdays.” It should be a hoot.
- I’m still campaigning to go to Reds Fantasy Camp in February. I think if I can convince any of you to sign up, I’ll have a good chance to go. The reason why I want to go, aside from the great experience and the fact that it IS called “baseball heaven,” is that the blogs that week would surely be oozing with awesomeness.
- I’m very excited about the BOR Fit Club. The reaction has been great, so far. Here’s hoping the novelty doesn’t wear off and we can all continue our quest for a healthier lifestyle. Keep it up!
- During the offseason, Reds ”news” is at a premium so there will be stretches when there isn’t a whole lot to report on in terms of actual baseball. But when there is, you better believe I’ll have it posted here on the blog.
- Oh, don’t forget tomorrow’s Better Off Red Top 5 Party at Stones Lanes in Norwood! All of you are invited!